Saturday, November 03, 2007

Window to the soul

[After reading the-blog-who-talks-about-blogs, the original posting came from Social Cafe.]


She has these two beautiful oceans full of sorrow right where her eyes ought to be. Maybe no one else sees that. Maybe they just think she's a beautiful, confident woman who is very bright, kind and gentle, and who is basically the kind of person who keeps this world from falling apart.

At first, she strikes me as a happy person, a near perfect woman, but that brokenness in her eyes can't slip past me. I want to hug and tell her that I’m there for her. I want to tell her that I can be the same person for her to share her tears and joy.

Very few people can see that in me. Perhaps, only two persons understand me most. I think by portraying a cheerful and strong character, it takes away other people's pain, as I understand how much it can affect us.

Good night dear friends! I hope I recover soon.

No comments: