Monday, November 05, 2007

Blogger's blues..

Ms CFO texted me EARLY this morning, “I love your blog! Nice writings.”

Errrr…. How on earth did she figure out it was mine? Besides, not many people link their blog to my blog. She must have blog-hopped many times that she actually encountered mine. Must change profession now since being CFO gives you plenty of time to surf. (peace dear!). Guess my effort to be anonymous isn’t that effective after all. *smiles*

Things to complete by end of today: send employment contract to the new nanny and confirm start date, make arrangements for the new joiner who I’m supposed to be mentoring, send the report out by tonight. And it is only Monday.

This is not helping me to speed up the recovery process (yes. I am still sick!) Part of it is due to insufficient rest. Friday night’s sleep was interrupted by a neighbour’s party. They were having it until 5am!!! Other neighbours banged at their door/ shouted from their windows etc etc but they kept on partying/singing (with a very bad voice! These are women tenants). It wasn’t their first time being inconsiderate. Once, they were shagging at 9pm! The whole neighbourhood (yes it was that loud!) could hear them. I told Mcdreamy and he reckons I should enjoy it the next time they do it. I rather not. I think I’ll stick to Californication series, which is far more entertaining. *winks*

Oh yeah, I asked around on who should I choose to be the new nanny, European or South American. So I texted Mr Big:

Me: Women’s responses: Do they have relevant qualifications, have they worked in child-care place? Men’s response: which one is prettier/hot/sexy? Heheh…

Mr Big: Your lil girl’s response: are they near as good as my mommy? No way. Nobody is and nobody will be. So nobody is qualified. Hehheh…

Yes Mr Big. You are definitely right. If only I win the £18 million jackpot, then I can be SAHM. Or maybe if I join private bank for 3-4 years, earn millions of bonus, then I retire early and just use the interest earned on my savings.

Now back to reality…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon.. and SLEEP!!!!

love this song!! soo cool la!

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Istanbul..

Take good care of yourself and get well soon.. :)
Oh, and according to my experience, being anonymous in this blogosphere is so hard to do.
;p

The Momster said...

i love your blog too! ;)

The Momster said...

i love your blog too! ;)

Ms B said...

Simah dear,

I'm high on drugs. :D Doc gave very drowsy medicine, thus managed to sleep past 2 nights. Happy girl!

Yea... love the song! I love Jason Mraz. :D

Fizzy dear,

Thanks for your concern! Hmm, I shall take note about being anonymous. Was very surprised when my friend figured me out.

When are you going to update your blog? This kakak of yours is very eager to know. :P

nlns,

Thank you for dropping by. How come I cant see your profile? *curious* Anyway, I'm a plain jane who happens to have some stories to share (mainly bcos to maintain my sanity!)

Ms B said...

nlns,

Aha! Now I know who you are. Momster. :D

Hope you manage to sort out your child-care issue. It is such a headache. hehhehe...

Take care yeah!