Thursday, November 08, 2007

Crush

My first crush:

My second crush:




My present crush:
I fell in love with crush # 1 about 12 years ago (damn! Has it been that long?). He played as the evil-turned-good vampire along with Sarah M Gellar, who was the slayer & gf. I don’t know what’s with me with vampires but I cant seem to resist any series/movies which are related to that species. But don’t you notice that most of the demons are drop dead sexy e.g. interview with vampires (Bradd Pitt/ Tom Cruise), Charmed (Phoebe’s boyfriend, The Lord of the Underworld) etc. So how could I resist David Boreanaz? *winks*

Crush #2 started when I watched LOTR and Pirates of the Caribbean (but somehow in POC, Captain Jack Sparrow is more desirable than him). Maybe becos he doesn’t show emotions in his character and slays the creatures so smoothly make him so damn sexy.

As for crush #3, he is such a sweet character in Grey’s Anatomy. Despite his love for Meredith, he tried to make his marriage work with his unfaithful wife, which then ended up with a divorce. He is just the noble man. He has always been there for Meredith, such strong bond, as a lover/ex-lover/friend. Besides, with his messy hair, especially after a surgery, makes him so yummy. *smiles*

Crush #1 is back with the Bones series. I think he looks better in suit, more manly. Come to think of it, I have a thing with men in suit. Not all men of course. Just the ones who pose strong charisma, high intellect and a little bit of good looks (note, a LITTLE bit. Too handsome is just not my thing).

So… do I have the same taste in my crushes? Do they share anything in common?

The real men in my life, as for looks, none of them come close to the above. Well, maybe McDreamy. He has similarities with Patrick Dempsey, except for height and hair. Mr Big, the way he shows his emotions is exactly like Legolas (well, most of the time). Mr Milan looks like Sean Connery (Ruby will melt. *winks*).

They all have ONE thing in common. They look damn good in suits! Most of the time, they are in one anyway. No wonder I melt.

Ps: The drug is very effective. Despite being ‘high’ for the past few days, I’m feeling much better. Must be strong antibiotics plus good sleep. .

5 comments:

Eddie Putera said...

if i am a female, i oso would go crazy for ur #3 crush.. But since i am a male, i crushed for Dr.Grey.. ahaks..

Ms B said...

adiejin,

#3 is so damn sexy! His character shows a lot of emotion and that makes him so yummy! Once Dr Grey was feeling lost as her mother was struggling with Alzheimer. She broke down and McDreamy (they were then ex-lovers) came, gave his shoulder to cry.

Over and over again, McDreamy stands by her side. *smiles*

ps: Dr Grey is also hot. Male will fall for her too. *winks*

Anonymous said...

ah..these guys..they melt peoplez heart la...

glad u r feeling much better...kesihatan tu teramatnyaaa pentng tau cik kak!!

hugs n kises to ur princess.

Unknown said...

Hi Ms Istanbul,

Aperrrr my dear? Mr Milan looks like Sean Connery? Oh WOW! Voice too? Ha ha. Teruk lah we women kan!

Those three men up there are ahemm..good looking. But of course looks are not all as you and I know already. It is the intangible mix of looks and character lah kan. Top on the list..kindness,then understanding then looks lah...ha ha. Take care you two sweeties.

Ms B said...

Simah dear,

Weak bones with these men. *winks*

Thanks! Feeling much better but workload has been quite heavy.


Hi Kak Ruby,

His voice? Hmm... not sure but as a typical Italian man, he does know how to melt a girl's heart.

Yup! Good looks is just a bonus. What matters is their heart. *smiles*