Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Devils disguise as humans

Trenor's statement said on July 24, she and Zeigler both beat the child with leather belts and held her head under water in the bathtub. She said Zeigler picked the girl up by her hair and also threw her across the room, slamming her head into the tile floor.
After her daughter died, Trenor's statement said, she and Zeigler went to a Wal-Mart that night and bought the Sterilite container, a shovel, concrete mix, and other supplies
.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/26/body.found.arrest/index.html

If you have no more love for your own child, there are MANY options for you. Adoption, child services, etc. You dont have to resort to abusing or killing them. Many people out there who are capable to love your child.

I hate these people. Luckily I'm not a politician or a judge. Otherwise, harsher punishment for these devils.

2 comments:

*fizzy* said...

My Dear Ms Istanbul..

Sad to say that lately, here in our 'peaceful' Malaysia, cases like this happen all the time.
I wonder where have all the love gone in their families?
Sigh~

On a different note, I'm sorry for not blogging or blog hopping lately.
Seems like I've missed something here..
Now there's a Mr Milan pulak??
Hehehehehe.
Oh,and I agree about men in suits.
Too bad I'm not surrounded by them at work.
;)

Take care,anyway..

Ms B said...

Fizzy dear,

Hey you are back!!! *smiles*

You havent heard of Mr Milan, the guy who made few days of my life just like a fairy tale? Him being the King and me the Princess (just like First Knight movie, I think?)

Anyway, he's a typical Italian man, with fame and wealth i.e. not in our world. I told him that my girl loves Shakira and he said he went to a private party where she performed! *gulp*

You take care dear!