Monday, October 29, 2007

Losing a battle

After a few days fighting myself from taking time off from work, I finally lost the battle today. Told my secretary, she booked a cab and I went straight home. The boss told me to stay home tomorrow too, as most of the stuffs can be done at the comfort of my sofa.

Ok...so I'm taking it easy tonight and tomorrow. I will stay home, but my laptop and mobile will be on.

I told him my condition early morning but I still went ahead to work (typical workaholic syndrome). So when I lost the battle, I texted him in the cab.

Later, he showed up....as always...


ps: Doc said I just need to rest. :D Did other tests too (the one he wanted to accompany) and it turned out fine. But I need to check again in a few months, just in case (since I have medical history of it). I'm trying to do some work now, while listening to Fly FM, and while not thinking of FOOD. Why dont I feel hungry at office?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaahhh.. that's just so sweet...
:)

I'll make a mental note-lah after this..
Whenever I feel down, or sad.. I'll just visit your blog..
Read the lovely stories you write [like this entry!] so that I can forget whatever sadness I'm going through at that moment.
Hehehehe..

Ms B said...

Fiz dear,

Hheheh.... lovely stories? :D I guess it's the kind of thing that girls would love to have. You know, the fairy tale type.

Somehow, this year I had a few fairy tales. :-)

Ahh... you can always visit my blog for therapy. I usually head to the shops, window shopping of course. I cant promise my posts will be all positive. Sometimes I do have my downside moments.

Take care dear!