Friday, October 19, 2007

Letting in

I kicked a man out of my bed in the middle of the night. The world's most perfect man, who loves me. And I can't let him...

"Shine On" - James Blunt
Are they calling for our last dance?
I see it in your eyes. In your eyes.
Same old moves for a new romance.
I could use the same old lies, but I'll sing,
Shine on, just, shine on!
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone.
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out,
But it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on.
So shine on. Just shine on!
With your smile just as bright as the sun.
'Cause they're all just slaves to the gods they made
But you and I just shone.Just shone.
And when silence greets my last goodbye,
The words I need are in your eyes, and I'll sing.
Shine On, just, shine on!
Close your eyes and they'll all be gone.
They can scream and shout that they've been sold out,
But it paid for the cloud that we're dancing on.
So shine on. Just shine on!
With your smile just as bright as the sun.
'Cause they're all just slaves to the gods they made,
But you and I just shone.Just shone.

I just realise something... I'm not good with distance and separation... I am missing someone..and I said something from the heart..something truthful..but truth always hurts...

4 comments:

simah said...

glad ur raya was wonderful... mi la sini.. masakkan utk i semua makanan tu..i tak reti masak hehehe (not to mention tak ader ingredients)..

again..the question.. *r u pregnant?* hahahaha just kidding...

chin up girl! *hugs*...jgn sedih sedih :0)

Ms B said...

heheh.. ok ok. One fine day we will visit you and I shall cook. I'm sure we can find the ingredients. Must use one's creativity. ;-)

heheh... wish I was. Yesterday I played with my friend's baby. Siap offer babysit lagi next time!

Sigh... will do.. me and my deep thoughts. Sometimes I think too much, lead to unnecessary remarks to The One, when each time The One has been there whenever he can.

I'm not used of having someone so close or physically there too often. So when spending too much time together, the moment separation comes, I cant cope.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms Istanbul..

I pray that you'll be tough.. be patient of whatever obstacles you're facing.. [in this case being far from that special someone..]
People say 'absence makes the heart grows fonder'..
In your case I think it's "distance makes the heart grows fonder."
:)

Take care, anyway.. :)

Ms B said...

Hi Fizzy,

I'm so used being on my own so when the past few weeks, having The One spending more time than usual, it makes it difficult to separate. I realise that I cant cope without him, which is weird cos I dont rely nor depend on anyone.

My best friend told me once, "hang on to him. He's worth it." She is right. For the past 2 years, he has been there for me. When I fell ill, when my girl was sick, and now when I have to see the doc, he wants to take leave to accompany me.

He's really something...