Thursday, August 05, 2010

Fillers

While waiting for a friend at a cosy cafe, someone approached at my table and suddenly sat opposite me:

Guy : Miss, sorry my English not so good. Can I talk to you for a few minutes?
Without waiting for me to answer, he continued rambling and I tried my best to follow. To sum it up, he was seeking for donation. All of a sudden, he asked;


Guy: Miss, so where are you from? Here on holiday is it?
Me : Saya orang sini (I am a local). *with a stunned look*


The guy then left and I wasnt sure who was more confused. Perhaps he thought he could easily squeeze some money from me when I have seen this kind of scene many times. I looked around to see why on earth this person thought I wasnt local. Perhaps it was the place as most patrons were foreigners or my attire as I was wearing a floral maxi dress.

Hmm, next time this question arises, I should probably say “Jawa mari”. *grins*


By the way, anyone knows good places that serve fish head curry for dinner? Warung style please and within KL/PJ/ Klang Valley.

3 comments:

D said...

Coventry tak mau??? :) I think any corner mamak restaurant will have it!

Ms B said...

Coventry jauh sangat! :P in fact, if I go, you'll probably serve me salmon head curry. :D

Ummi to Hamzah said...

Salam miss B and mini B,slmt menyambut ramadhan bersama keluarga tersyg.semoga kita dpt menjalani ibadah sempurna sepjg bulan mulia ini insyaAllah ameen-Mawar,Mohd&Hamzah