Thursday, July 08, 2010

He's a good kisser

I never thought I’d be saying something like that out loud but the feelings were exhilarating that I blurted. Not only he was good at dancing, he actually kissed pretty well. His skin was so soft that I bet women would be fuming mad, thinking how he got himself a perfect beauty ritual. On top of that, he didn’t smell, much to my surprise.

Who is he?


He is a bottlenose dolphin called Blade. Yup! We had an awesome time yesterday. The young lady and I couldn’t resist this fella. I was the first to volunteer to play with him one-to-one and naturally, I chose to dance and so did my girl. *grins*. Obviously we were falling for this handsome and charming young male.

Now, if only men have his qualities. *lol*

2 comments:

The Momster said...

Sounds like so much fun!! The only close encounter with a dolphin I had was a pink one at Singapore's Sentosa Island. Itu pun did not get too up close and personal coz we didn't bring spare clothes!

Want to see more pics!!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Sometimes dolphins are sooo much better than men! Why? Coz theyre good at following instructions..hahaha!