Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Always be my baby

I wish that the Talent Fairy could hear me
and sprinkle some magical dust
so that for just one day
I get to be as creative as you
or at least have half of your skills.
I would make a pop-up card
Featuring all your favourite things
Ponies, dolphins and fairies
And perhaps a knight in shining armour
Who looks exactly like Justin Bieber,
Or I could sing his songs
Just like you whenever we hit the road
With a perfect tone,
Alas I am only me
Who couldn’t draw or sing
Or in most creative things for that matter.
And so on this day
I hope you will have a wonderful time
Blessed with those who love you from near and afar,
And no matter what
Even if you have blossomed into a fine lady
You will always be my baby


Happy birthday, my love. May you are blessed with beautiful things in life.
Salam kasih,
Mummy

5 comments:

The Momster said...

Happy birthday l'il B, lots of love from Aunty Momster and Imtiyaz!

D said...

She'll always be your baby, babes... I've blown some kisses to her. Make sure she catches it! :)

Ummi to Hamzah said...

Happy birthday mini B :) how old is she this year?

Ms B said...

momster,

she said thank you! she had a wonderful birthday bash with her close friends.

D,

I am sure she caught your kisses.

Mawar,

she's 9. :D

... said...

happy belated birthday mini B !