Friday, March 12, 2010

Special Sunday

Mini B: I cant wait for Sunday!
Me: What do you want to do? Catch a movie, lunch or tea at our favourite cafe?
Mini B: Dont worry mummy. I have everything planned out. *grins*

Hmm, now I am curious on what she has under her sleeves. She is full of surprises and her creativity is limitless, unlike me who fails miserably when it comes to art.

I am sure whatever she has in her mind to celebrate the special day, it will be awesome. Until then, I hope I wont ruin her excitement and try my best to stay away from her effort in getting it done, even if it means waking up much later than usual so that she gets some privacy to do her master creation. *wink*

Wishing our friends Happy Mother’s Day
!

3 comments:

Hunny said...

Auwww that is just sooo sweet. Happy Mother's Day Ms B. Hope you had a great one with Mini B :)

The Momster said...

Happy Mother's Day Ms B! Let us know what's l'il B's surprise ok? ;)

Ms B said...

Hunny,

My girl is fond of making surprises and takes a lot of effort to celebrate whatever occasion.

Momster,

I will try if I have the time. Somehow this SAHM business is no joke! :D Rest assured that it was a lovely time for both of us.