Thursday, March 08, 2007

Walking to school

This morning we walked to school together. It was the first time after her school break. The last time we walked together was 3 weeks ago. Work has been tough and she has been missing me. My report was reviewed on Tuesday and I was told that I could go home earlier than expected as I have completed most of my stuffs. When I reached home last night, she was very excited. I told the nanny not to inform her of my arrival.

As we walked to school, holding hands, she sang non-stop. I knew she was happy, knowing my lil girl too well. When she gets excited or full of joy, she just sings. I asked her, “do you miss walking to school with me?” She replied, “yes mummy. I miss you a lot.”

It made my day. No matter how tired I was with the travelling, seeing the look at her face took away those feeling.

I am happy to be home, in the arms of my girl…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweetttttt........nothing can replace such precious moments kan?

the nanny tu mak salleh ker or orang asia_

take care..last night was sucha suprise!..:0)

Unknown said...

Hi Ms Istanbul,

How sweet.

You know I have all boys. So it is nice to just tumpang other people's little girls.

Apa ni..I nak busy body sikit..apa dia surprise Simah tu? He he. Memang kay-poh, tanya2 ni kan?

If you are heading home, do holler. I am travelling, but not in your direction as yet. But looking forward to be real friends. Am meeting a blogger next week.

You take care dear.

Ms B said...

Simah,

Nanny tuh melayu lah. Kalau nanny omputeh, GBP1.5k full time permth. Non british, £800 per mth.

Surprise giler kan???? BUt it was nice. Oh yeah, my mouth was such a laser. Poor him.

By the way, dont believe what he said about me. Mana laa mcm Erra Fazira. hahahhaha..


Kak Ruby,

My girl is very girlie, unlike me. heheh...

The surprise was.... I spoke to Simah over the phone! :D

Will be heading back somewhere in summer. School break.

Hugs to both of you.

Anonymous said...

laser ja mamat tu heheheh

mamat tu asyik cakap u ni cun mcm erra fazira.. hehehe betul la tu.. ehem.. tak nak share ker gambar u kat kitaorang (me n kak ruby)?

one thing though la kan.. i was soooo suprised bila i dengar ur voice.. u sounded exactly like my best friend, uraini masa form 3 dulu... cara u cakap... everything.. sebijik!

hugs to ur girl

jgn lupa contact i bila mai turki :0)

Ms B said...

Hahahah... I did. Poor him. But I dont pretend to be someone else. That's my character.

No lah. Maybe the height. Other than that, tak pun. Oh yeah, check your email girl.

Each time I call my lil brother, he keeps thinking I'm one of his admirers. hahahha.. he said my voice mcm budak2.

hugs to you too!

Anonymous said...

oitt..apa nie...laser2 nie...
not nice tau.

idham

Ms B said...

Id,

Alaa, laser sikit2 jer.

For the record, Id is such a doting dad! I think me and Simah agree on that.