Thursday, February 15, 2007

Something to smile

Got an email from a senior partner today saying that the firm released a report to public. It has something to do with market trends. She thanked the people behind the research and publication of the report (less than 10 people) and you wouldn’t believe who was in that list. Me!!!!!! I’m surprised! Couldn’t remember when did I help out but after reviewing the report (nicely done, with all the right corporate colours), I saw a section that had my touch, contributing 30% of a page (this report was only 4 pages, and one page was dedicated to “contact persons” which was her and another director).

A very happy ending for this day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Atta way to go.

Ms B said...

Thanks! This morning I bumped into the partner and she asked whether I saw her email sent to our division. I thanked her for acknowledging me. Really made my day.

Anonymous said...

it seems things r going ur way...MasyaAllah n Alhamdulillah..

Ms B said...

Simah dear,

Alhamdulillah. Rezeki anak.