Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fairy tales land

Told my mom about Mr Milan and asked how she feels about it. She said, “after what you’ve been through, you and your daughter deserve to be pampered.”

Mom has always been hopelessly romantic. I think she read too many romance novels during her school days.

“The five-star hotels include Hotel Excelsior, which is situated on Via Partenope. This is an example of elegance, luxury, and tradition, and the rooms have the best view of the bay. Its majesty and refinement make it the ideal place for wealthy guests who know exactly what they want.”

For a few days, we will feel like “rich and famous” people. :D I’m already happy to stay at this hotel! I wonder what other surprises in store for us. I think we might go down to memory lane. It is his hometown. He must have lots of stories to tell, if only I can understand them or he can express it better. Bought Italian phrasebook but doubt I can master the language within the next few days. At least I know how to order frutti di mare (seafood).

Sent a picture of us to his PA. She said now she understands Mr Milan. As usual, my daughter gets more compliments than me. She looks really lovely in that picture.

One week to go…..

ps: I bought a bouquet of pink roses for her. She was very happy! Made her day.

4 comments:

simah said...

i am over excited for u already.. my dear.. jgn sekali kali lupa cerita all ur experience being pampered there.. take note in every single details.. fairy tale stories mcm ni ..woah... bestnyaa..call me minah penyebuk *wink*

Unknown said...

Aduuh! Teramat romantic. I agree with Simah. Go for it girl.

Send lah pix to me too. Time I should know you outside blogosphere..eh? Ha ha.

Idham said...

the last time i was in italy - i nearly fell in love with the driver of our coaster. he was so charming, of sharp features - and his english was ..ohlaalalaaa....
but i did not!
because, he was married and so was I.
hehehehehe *erkk, apa message aku nie?, sendiri pun konfius hehehe*

ms istanbul....

fairy tales do happen! and i am a hopeless romantics too ---so look forward to ur story.

and the hotel looks so so nice!

enjoy!

idham

Ms B said...

Simah dear,

Will take note. Like I said before, this only happens in movies!!! Dont worry, you are not the only one who is excited. My friends, mom and bro lagi berangan and even outline what it'll be like. My mom said, "he'll take you shopping at places with designer goods or brands you never heard of!". My male friends even asked whether I can bring them to watch football, grand stand view!

KakRuby sayang,

Aisey. segan laa nak berkenalan outside blogosphere, esp when you are way up there and i'm such a small fish. :-) I was even thinking twice to continue blogging after Kak Teh found out my identity!

Romantic right? You should see his sms or our conversation. Basic english! Cute betul!


Idham,

Errr.... I'm confused. You were admiring your male driver???? hahahahhah....
Everyone around me seems to be hopelessly romantic. I will try to enjoy this story (although usually it's hard as I'm always practical and serious!). My mom and friends keep telling me to loosen up.