Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Angel

We are leaving to Naples tomorrow. The little one is very excited. She even asked me to pack last night. I know I should be feeling the same.

The truth is, as much as I’m looking forward to this trip, spending time with my girl, exploring a new city as we always do, I feel a bit of emptiness. I am missing someone…

How do you let go those sweet memories? Those acts of kindness which then lead to a beautiful friendship? And sometimes those actions speak more...

I know it’s not easy for me to let go. But I must. For my own good…

God sent me an angel during my difficult times, and I’m thankful that it was you.

I hope me and the little one will have a good time.

Au revoir mes amies! Will update our fairytale story.

4 comments:

simah said...

safe journey.. have fun.. jangan sedih sedih.. enjoy ur fairy tale.. jangan lupa cerita nanti yea.. n before i forgot.. u have been tagged hehehe no hurry.. take ur time :0)

Unknown said...

Duh!Emptiness...sometimes I think there is no remedy here. If someone touched us and we missed a bit, to me he will stay in that special corner of our heart always. Only keeping busy helps but, hey, he has a way of surfacing evey now and then. So don't try too hard to forget. Maybe enjoy the memories perhaps.

So don't go guilty about choosing intan or berlian.

Our heart must miss a beat! I think that's what counts.

Remember that oh so often mentioned saying..better to have loved and lost than not have loved at all.

Have good trip the both of you.

Unknown said...

oops, I meant ..and we missed a beat

Kak Teh said...

i hope to hear all about it when we 'accidentally meet' on the way to you know where.