Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Holiday in Naples, Italy

Continuation from my new Italian friend post…

We (me and the little one) have been invited to Naples, his hometown. Her school break is in two weeks time and it’s been a while since we last had our holiday. All I have to do is to give him our full names and the tickets will be delivered, all expenses paid for.

My dilemma, hmmm, I wouldn’t want to be seen as taking advantage of him. I actually told him that I would visit him in Milan and pay for the expenses. But he said he wants to bring us to Naples (I think it’s more beautiful. Milan is just another European city, good for shopping). And, well, the trip to Naples is more costly (beyond my budget). Milan would only cost me £350-500 for 2-3 nights stay. Naples, the flight alone is 30-40% more since there is no direct flight from Heathrow.

Good things do come along, sometimes take us by surprise. Question is, how should I handle this? To go or not to go… ;-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo...romantic nyeerrrr!! Waduh! Waduh! Hey sounds like an episode in Cinta but a variation lah, say this could be the 6th plot.

Phwarrrr! Go with the flow. No one can tell you, to be honest to go or not. Sit down, calm yourself down and feel the beat of your soul. Go to the gut. If it's a nice feel go then. Good luck and am excited for you whatever is your decision. Point something cute has happened.

Ms B said...

Hi Kak Ruby,

Yes I know. I do feel like in the movies. Couldnt believe it's happening to me! I have checked out the place and the weather is much nicer than London. At least it's 15 degrees there compare to zero here!

Still thinking... maybe should solat istiharah. :-)

Anonymous said...

Goooo girl gooooooo....

idham