Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lovely Sunday

It's a lovely day! My baby has been asking me to go out but I keep giving excuses. Past few weeks, I just love resting at home. We just moved into this place. Nice and cosy. Very close to our fav places. Strategically located near Kensington Gardens, Whiteleys shopping mall, Malaysia Hall and Nahar cafe, and most importantly, her best friend's home. Only 5 mins walk. I'm sure she would love a trip to the park today. We'll see. I wanted to review my report today. One thing I love about my job is that I get to spend more time with my little angel (compare to my working days back home). So some of the stuffs I could do it at home, usually it's after 9pm (she sleeps by 830pm) or during the weekend. Of course, some negotiation is involved ie working on a nice day like this. Need to bribe her with something like shopping or playing at the park. So far, her demands have been reasonable.

I better get myself ready before she nags. I think 'Mummy Returns' might do the trick while I get changed. It's on tv and dont think she watched it before. She's tempted to blog but I think I'll let her learn to write and spell first. That reminds me, she asked for a 'computer' the other day. Hmmm, kids nowdays...

Later...

No comments: