Monday, October 12, 2009

Life is a maze and love is a riddle

The young lady's latest favourite tune. Can you spot the tomatoes? *wink*



I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
Jjust enjoy the show

*******

The young lady got herself a new outfit over the weekend; a red devil’s dress complete with headgear. Her groovy aunt whom we met for lunch gave a green packet which was enough for her to get the outfit. She wore it almost immediately. It didn’t matter that I had a small devil holding my hand in the mall as I could see witches, wizards and fairies among us. I foresee this will last for the next few weeks.

‘Pretty’ and ‘cute’ were forbidden. Instead, we had to say she looked scary and awful. She even posed for the occasion and asked Groovy Aunt to capture them.

Alas, the devil in her only lasted for a day. As I was down with a bad stomach bug yesterday, she helped me to do the house chores. I wished I had the energy to make baked macaroni as she requested but it was a struggle and we settled for chicken soup instead. Still, she wasn’t complaining and finished the whole bowl.

Despite feeling blue, the young lady’s latest song has a calming effect. I too find myself singing to the tune.

I want my money back. I want my money back. I want my money back. Just enjoy the show”.

4 comments:

D said...

:)

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

owh..

its my fav song too :)

The Momster said...

Halloween!

Ms B said...

D,

:-)

Jane,

Mini B has memorised the whole song in 2 days!

Momster,

Yup! Probably trick-or-treat within our block of flats.