Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finding Neverland

Pix from wiki.

Over the last few weeks, our life has been on a roller coaster to the extent that I feel I'm close to reaching the boiling point. I haven’t snapped, yet. I am merely expressing my grouses to a handful, those who feel my hectic lifestyle is colourful and listening to my dissatisfaction is the highlight of their day. Although I must say that I wish I could trade place with them and have a flexible diary, squeezing coffee or lunch whenever I please. Unfortunately, it is just a wishful thinking and if I can find a way to apply leave from reality, I wouldn’t mind flying off to Neverland, sans Capt Hook. The young lady has managed to convince me that being a fairy has many perks, including stylish attire for different season. They even have designs for Halloween.

For the first time, I forgot to put a slot in my diary for an annual event at her school. As we left home this morning, I asked if it was ok for me not to attend. She hesitated and said it was fine. Sensing her disappointment, I said I would try my best and if I could make it, I will miss some parts of the show. Her face lit and replied that it was fine for being late as long as I could be there.
Thus I am trying my best to keep everything together, without losing my state of mind. I reckon it has reached questionable level judging from my desire of becoming a magical creature and hoping to see Capt Jack Sparrow.

Then again, I suppose we each have our own way to unwind and for me, if it means finding my way to Neverland, why not?

*Ms B apologizes for not being able to blog hop, leave or reply comments. She barely has time to eat, let alone succumb to her guilty pleasure. It is to no surprise that she has gone ‘cuckoo’
.*

6 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Tweet tweet!
:)

The Momster said...

oh dear, i hope you're fine! and yes, i'm sure it's a big disappointment for the l'il angel for you to miss her event... just try your best to be there ok?

btw, she is SUCH an angel! :)

take good care Ms B!

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

Ms B,
once the 'hecticness' passed, i'm sure everywhere is your neverland :)

hang in there for Mini B,k. Gud Luck!

Ms B said...

naz,

tweet kat siapa tuh? abg depp ke? *wink*

Ms B said...

momster,

i surprised her by showing from the start. she was very happy indeed! smiled from ear to ear.

Ms B said...

jane,

it would be nice to have everywhere as my neverland. i look forward for an extra time in bed during the weekends, wrapping my arms around the young lady while we talk of dreams and tales.