Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cross roads

Sometimes I feel I am in the middle of a cross road. Most of the times, I know which road to take but occasionally, I am torn.

Sometimes I am in pain. Most of the times, it is manageable and only affects me alone. Like being hurt, intentionally or not, by people who mean a lot to me. But the most unbearable pain is when seeing my loved ones get hurt.

I can’t bear seeing my lil girl cry...for her pain is greater than mine.. for she deserves to have a happy childhood.

I hope I have given her one of the best moments of her life. I know she had a great time the past few weeks.

And all these lead me back to the cross roads again....

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbul, life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you cry.
But for you, for me, life must go on...
There's always a light at the end of each tunnel.
Just hope it's not a train.
You stay easy, Ms Istanbul and smile, the world and Uncle lee will smile with you.
Ms Istanbul, you asked me what I'm doing with my new lover Apple?
Come over, I have a surprise for you. Completed it after you had left earlier. Lee.

*fizzy* said...

dearest ms istanbul..

am in the middle of a cross road myself.
definitely not the best place to be!

i'm sure mini ms istanbul is happy, because she has you as her mom.
take care, sis!
and oh, you got me in your entry "A Date with Mc Dreamy"..
[geram..geram..!] :D

Ms B said...

U Lee,

My determination to succeed comes from her, looking at her and knowing how much I have to do to provide a better life for her. Being here enables me to balance myself as a mother and a woman. I pursue my dreams without the expense of my daughter's time.

But sometimes, I feel I can do more to make her happy... Maybe it's me being a perfectionist.

Fizzy dear,

I guess everyone will face their own cross roads eventually and we all hope we take the right own.

Oh yeah, everyone loved the McDreamy entry. hehhehe..

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbul, why don't you change into your soft, La Vie En Rose night dress, get a glass of iced coffee, relax, knock at my door...got something to help you relax. Keep well, Lee.