Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ramblings

I have been busy these days. Work was demanding (more because my Director will be away for a few weeks, holiday with his family). Friends are in town so I had to find some time to meet them. Met a few celebrities too (and some royalties). So I guess despite the hectic schedule, I managed to do most stuffs.

Oh yeah, its mid season sale. Shopping again but not as bad as before i.e. during boxing day. Still, the items bought are seriously good bargain. No regrets. *winks*

Been playing Wii sports these days. I realise I am soooooo unfit (for that matter. I think I'm fit enough to do some other physical work out *LOL*). I think it is kinda addictive. For example, when one plays bowling, they will show the points to reach professional level. Each time you want to stop and you see the points keep increasing, you just want to continue to improve the points.

Will write again. Loads to say but I will do so when I'm in my relax mode.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbul, wow, you mixing with Charlie's parents? Datuk Richard Branson? Tea at Ascot? Ha ha. Like this ada potential.
Aha, you going to relax in your La Vie En Rose dark red nightie, prada slippers, body lotion from body shop, Johnson baby powder, light dabs of White Linen perfume and your cafe aulait? Then watch Coronation Street? Ha ha. Stay cool, Ms Istanbul. Lee.

Anonymous said...

work dear lady work!! just dont work till u faint! but shopping?? d greatest stress reliever eh?

hugs n kisses to mini ms ist :0)

Ms B said...

Lee,

It was just pure coincidences meeting the celebs and royals. Unfortnately, I dont have prada. The name itself doesnt suit me. hehehhe

Simah,

Being the breadwinner sometimes takes so much energy that one must learn to balance a bit, hence the shopping! hehehhe.. (lame excse!)