Monday, December 31, 2007

Farewell 2007

I’ve been occupied these days. Being a SAHM is really hard work. *winks* Anyway, I told myself to make sure that I make one last posting for 2007.

I hope you had a good year. Some of you had a rough time. D with the loss of her husband, Simah with the loss of her baba. One went MIA for a while until we blogged him to reappear (Uncle Lee). Some became more independent (monster mom without a maid. *smiles*) and some had a few butterflies in the stomach moments (sweet Fizzy). One became a successful sales person (Kak Teh promoting her hubby’s book). Last but not least, dear Ruby for maintaining her vogue throughout the year.

As for me, I think (and I hope) I have become calmer and positive about life. There were many fairytales moments that came true. The presence of Mr Milan who is now a dear friend, together with his PA and chauffer; the meeting with Mr Big which brought me back to memory lane. It was a nice moment to be reminded of being a woman, being all girly inside.

Most importantly, I learn that love has no boundary. I have less expectation when it comes to relationship. At the same time, I have to think what’s best for my lil girl. All I can do is pray and hope that things will go well.

I would like to share this lovely message sent by Ms CFO:

Sweet words are easy to say. Sweet things are easy to buy. But sweet people are difficult to find. Life ends when we stop breathing. Hope ends when we stop believing. Friendship ends when you stop sharing. To love without condition... to talk without intention... to give without reason...and to care without expectation.

Happy new year everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ms Istanbul..

Knowing you, for me..is one of the highlights in the year 2007.
Thanks for making the butterflies flying in my tummy when I read most of your entries.. hehehe..

My warmest thoughts to Lil Ms Istanbul.
Happy new year 2008.
♥ ♥ ♥

simah said...

rindu la... how r u my dear...??

love the sweet message there... n soo very true...the beauty of friendship...it warms ur heart definitely..

may ur 2007 be the best year ever!!a sweet person like u deserves a sweet life :0)

hugs n kisses to ur lil one

Ms B said...

Fizzy dear,

Ah, it's good to have the butterflies moments. It makes us feel alive and young!

Such sweet words from a lovely person. Thank you for making me one of the highlights of your year (i'm sure there are plenty outrank this. hehhehe).

U take care and keep on thinking of happy thoughts!

Simah dear,

Aisey, I pun rindu laa kat u. I hope the kids feel better. By the way, I think the number you gave is wrong. I tried calling you a few times but never went tru.

May u & family have a lovely year.

Hugs & kisses from us.

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbul, at last using the key you left behind drop in here.
Thanks for the mention here. Will look forward to your new posting.
Till then, allow me to say:
Anak punai anak merbah,
Terbang senja menuju ke sarang,
Anak sungei lagi berubah,
Inikan pula hati orang.
You keep well, Ms Istanbul.
Best regards, Lee.

D said...

10 days late, but what the heck! Happy New Year to you, babes... Yes, we've gotta move on, with or without love. Seriously, think it'd be good if we could sit down and chat.

Ms B said...

Hi Uncle,

Thanks for the pantun! :-)

D dear,

Better late than never. hehhehe.. Hope this year will be better...healing process. I remember when I had to go for mine. It was a journey worth going.. It builds our character better, hopefully.