Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged

1. When was the last time you ran? A long time ago.
2. Do your jeans have rips, tears and holes in them? Nope.
3. What are you dreading right now? Nothing in particular.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? No clue.
5. When was the last time you saw your significant other? If you are referring to mini B, a minute ago. Otherwise, still wishful thinking.
6. Do you get the full eight hours of sleep every night? Rarely.
7. What is your favorite current song? Let me be myself by 3 doors down.
8. If anyone came to your house on your lazy days, what would you do? Entertain them. I’m used to having impromptu guests since uni.
9. Who last grabbed your ass? I’m not sure whether that person did. Hmmm, maybe. *winks*
10. Have you ever been in your school’s band? Yes.
11. Do you own a pair of Converse? Nope.
12. Did you copy and paste this survey? Of course.
13. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Sometimes.
14. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Cant remember.
15. Do you hate it when a radio ruins a song by playing a slow one after it? Neutral.
16. Do you watch Trading Places? No clue.
17. Have you ever stayed on line a long time waiting for someone? If you have ever lived here, you’d know how their customer service is. A nightmare!
18. Are you ‘cocky’? Dont know.
19. Could you live without a computer? If you give me a candy man, definitely! *winks*
20. Do you wear your shoes in the house? Nope.
21. At what age did you find out Santa was not real? Like forever.
22. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are there in your home? 2 mobiles, 1 landline.
23. What do you do when you are sad? If around people, I’d smile. Otherwise, take a hot bubble bath and unwind.
24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? Mini B.
25. Last time you saw your best friend? A few months ago.
26. Who, or What sleeps with you? Mini B and her “children” (5 of them).
27. Are you still in High School? No.
28. Is anyone on your bad side now? *thinking*
29. What jewelry are you wearing now? Earrings and necklace.
30. What is the first thing that you do when you get on line? Check my emails.
31. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy? Definitely.
32. Would you ever wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? Yes, cos it would probably mean I’m having sleepover at his place. *grins*
33. Where do you work? London.
34. What are you doing on Friday? Dinner with friends.
35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? If he’s considering plastic surgery, then yeah.
36. Favorite name for a girl? Mini B
37. Favorite name for a boy? Starts with A.
38. Will you keep your own name when you get married? Yes.
39. When was the last time you left your house? About 2 hours ago. Dinner with friends.
40. Do you return your cart (I assume trolley)? Yes.
41. Do you have a dishwasher? Nope.
42. What noise do you hear? The washing machine.

I now tag Fizzy, Darlene, Inah, Syukur and Akmal.

8 comments:

Inah said...

kena tag!! hehehe..i'll do it later k :)

enjoy ur sunday :)

D said...

OMG - you actually answered a set of 42 questions (which I religiously read!) that are mostly irrelevant and simply ridiculous! HaHaHa... but at the end of it, it shows that you're a sport.

Ms B said...

Hi inah,

We were in bed til lunch time! Well, she woke up early and used the laptop in bed. I prepared brunch which was our dinner cooked last nite but we didnt eat as our friends invited us to dine at their place (after I cooked). they made roast chicken. couldnt resist. Brunch in bed!

A nice sunday indeed.

Ms B said...

d dear,

*LOL* It's been awhile since I last got tagged so I was pretty excited when momster tagged me. BUt half of the questions were, duh!!

and u religiously read. *rotfl*

... said...

MsB,

done it.

phew.

:).

p/s already off for your holidays? have fun !

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... that's what tags are for! ridiculous questions just waiting to be answered... hehe...

glad you unblocked your blog already Ms B!

Ms B said...

Hi darlene,

Thanks for doing it! *winks*

Well, I am technically on leave.

U keep well dear!

Ms B said...

Momster dear,

*LOL* I know. I had to be creative when I answered the questions. ha ha ha.

Yeah, I'm glad I unblock. U take care k! Enjoy the long weekend.