Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pretty woman moment

Of all days, suddenly today I received much attention from people at work. My secretary asked if I had a haircut, which I did by the way and it was 2 weeks ago! Or that I was wearing a nice pair of shoes when I wear them every other day for a year now. Or my suit looks good when I wear them once a fortnight.

Seriously.

Could it be because I had a certain glow on my face that somehow, I looked like a drop dead gorgeous lady? *cough cough cough*

Then, my secretary found out that someone was in town and all of a sudden, everything made sense to her. Yikes! She pulled my legs so bad that I buried myself behind my desk.

Geesh..knowing that he is around has made me blushed like this. I wonder what would happen should we meet. *winks*

Damn it! Get a grip woman. You've been friends for so long and everything was fine each time he was in town. Well, that was before you realised how yummilicious he is (I cursed my best friend for pointing it that to me) and not to mention the chemistry you had a few months ago.

But I cant deny that I have been singing whole day and feel like a pretty woman.

11 comments:

Pak Idrus said...

ms b, when cupid strike everything explodes into a rainbow of colors and life became so wonderfully beautiful. Sometime it is just like the rainbow, a gorgeous scene, short and sweet but it is still such a wonderful moment in time.

True, love is such a splendor things. So do makes hays while the sun shine.

Have a nice day.

n.i. said...

hi Ms. B,

It's my first time leaving a comment here... (I have been (silently) reading ur blog)...

'Love' can u do wonders kan? hehehe

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

woohoooo... i can imagine! ;)

D said...

aha...!!

(deep in thoughts here)

i am, however, a little confused.

what the heck, enjoy life especially when you do it intuitively, pretty woman!

... said...

hi ms b,
have a pretty day.
p/s done the tag (sort of) =D.

Ms B said...

Hi Pak idrus,

Thank you! love comes in different shapes and forms.

It just feels good to have this feeling even if it's a short while, especially after few weeks of hectic work.

Hv a nice day to u too!

Ms B said...

Hi n.i.,

Thank you for leaving ur comments! and i really appreciate your time to read my blod. Tho I cant read ur blog, I understand the need to have privacy. Momster knows me too well as I hv changed my url few times! *LOL*

No lah. Dont know what I should call this feeling. still smitten tahts all. *rolling eyes*

Ms B said...

momster dear,

right, does it look like in a movie scence? *rotfl*

so when do i get this update!?!? *bribing momster with a bag of chocs*

Ms B said...

d,

pls refer text messages for clarification. *LOL*

We only get this chance once. One wise man says that there is no reruns when it comes to life experiences.

ps: hope u thought of me when u ate that cake on my behalf.

Ms B said...

darlene,

I went and u only had 2! *rolling eyes* where are the rest dear?

Oh well, it is not often that we get this pretty woman moment, eh?

Ms B said...

Hi n.i.,

I really appreciate it. The thing is, I have yet to create an anonymous email add. Even with existing email accounts, I find it hard to maintain.

Will let u know if I do but thank u again!