Now let me think why I should consider having a sugar daddy. Let’s pull together some list, shall we.
- Fixed income every month. If not comfortable, it would be a luxury lifestyle.
- You have most time to yourself as he is away on business trips or with the wife (or other women). All day shopping or coffee with friends.
- You wont be able to meet up other men. Maybe you could if you are careful but having a relationship is out of the question. You must exert high cautious if the sugar daddy is well connected and he could probably send his bouncers to mark his territory.
- You are his asset and at his mercy.
- He could probably be bald, have a fat belly, bad breath and lousy in bed.
Dont we all love listening to rumours? But seriously, why on earth would I want a sugar daddy when I earn enough to lead a comfortable life? Not to mention I have a high chance of doubling what I earn in a few years time if I work my way up the corporate ladder. For crying out loud, why would I want a sugar daddy when I can afford to have a toy boy?!?!?!? Hmm, but then again, who wants a toy boy when you are surrounded with yummilicious men. They come in nice packaging, with charisma and FREE OF CHARGE.
Please dont insult your intelligence, especially when you claim that your school is one of the elites. You have just proven that Malays, educated or not, have the same mentality and perceptions towards single mothers.
Like my close friends say, probably it is because that although I am in my 30s and a mother, I have a body and a face of a woman a decade younger. (ok, I could be exaggerating but who cares). Second, I have a job that I love and pays damn well.
Careful now. These days, God pays everything in cash. Perhaps the rumours will push me closer to reach this.
I know I should feel offended by this but I have things to be happy about. A dear blogger just said that B is for beautiful and that I am young and full of life. Yikes! Now I have to make sure that I live up to your expectation dear. *winks* Not to mention that I am still smitten by the date last night. *dreamy eyes*. Please excuse me while I enter my dreamland.