Friday, October 24, 2008

Mastercard moment & getting old

Mini B: Why didn’t you go to work mummy?
Me: Because I wanted to spend time with you.
Mini B: Ok. (paused for a while) Can we do this again next time? (with a smile on her face)
Me: Of course honey.

The cost of cancelling the trip: hmm, enough to get a few handbags.
To be having that conversation with her and know that she had a good time: Priceless!

Oh by the way, we watched HSM3 and had the cinema to ourselves. She had so much fun that she danced and sang along the movie! Later, we went to the science museum and spent a few hours there. Before we ended the day, we had late lunch (more like tea time) at a nearby cafe, where the conversation took place.
Mastercard moment indeed. *smiles*

*****************
I did something stupid and tried my best to control the "damage". The last time I covered my trails, I received sms from Kak Teh and emails from close bloggers on why I did so. Not to mention that I personally left my new "home" to the people I knew back then. Went to each web and left my details (altho I remember D said that I forgot to leave my new trail!).

After I did what I could possibly think of, I then asked myself whether it was worth the trouble. Because of my silliness, I probably deprive my blogger friends and readers from reading my rambling thoughts (most of them don't make sense anyway. *LOL*).

Oh well, I learn my lesson. I am getting old, hence couldn't remember to cover my tracks as well as I usually do. *rotfl*

13 comments:

Inah said...

seems u're having a good time..good to hear that :)

take care ms B :)

Unknown said...

Your mini B is soooo comel hehe :)

*fizzy* said...

oh, so you canceled the trip..
but watching HSM3 with mini B definitely worth it..
anyway, tell mini B that i'm also a big fan of HSM!!
haven't got the chance to watch the latest one, but i watched 1&2 religiously on disney..hehe
i guess watching them makes me feel a lil bit younger..*lol*

take care, sis!!

Pak Idrus said...

Ms b, one of the most beautiful things about living is to be able communicate and understand the language of loves with kids. Instilling the value of love at an early age would go a long way, for it would shows when one get into adulthood. I am glad you are doing it right with mini b. It is the input of parent that made the kids what they are and what they would be.

Keep it up and do have a nice day.

Melb said...

hi ms b, maybe this is a bit too late but have you watched MammaMia? If you havent, may want to go with a friend who appreciates ABBA.. You'll have a good time! I just watched it and was actually singing along in the cinema.. Feel young again :-D

Kak Teh said...

Ms B, aah dont worry, I always know where to find you.glad you had a good time, and am sure many more martercard time to come.

Ms B said...

Hi Inah,

It was a good break and we both enjoyed ourselves. We went to the park yesterday and fed the squirrels. It was refreshing to not check emails or phone calls for 4 days!

Akmal,

Wait until you see her in person. I'm sure if she knows u are studying medicine, she'd ask many q. :-)

Ms B said...

fizzy dear,

It was definitely worth it! The songs are pretty good too. U'd enjoy it. I heard most of my "adiks" aka ur age group and younger watched the movie on the first day.

Ms B said...

Pak Idrus,

Thank you for your wise words. Always appreciate your visit to my humble blog.

EVeryday is a new experience with my girl. The way I see it is that I try to remember the things that I always wished for when I grew up and give it to her. The most valuable thing is always time.

So here we are, cherishing our moments together.

Have a good day Pak!

Ms B said...

Hi ms curvy,

MammaMia is still on (u meant the musical, right?). London's musicals run for a very long time, which is why I always procastinate.

I'm sure the lil one enjoys it as much as I do. She watched a few shows already. One of her school trips was to Royal Albert Hall! One lucky girl.

U keep well ms curvy!

Ms B said...

Kak Teh,

Only you know where to hunt me down. *rotfl*

She's an angel. *smiles*

Anonymous said...

Mastercard moment indeed! :)

I need to tell you something, but I think I shall wait for the right time... *winks*

Ms B said...

momster,

Hurry dear!!! I'm dying to hear. *winks*