Sunday, October 12, 2008

A good night sleep...

I know I should feel happy that:

- we might be going to the land of the emirates for our holiday, fully provided for. A high profile role is to be explored;
- an invitation was received to watch Andrea Bocelli's show in Naples, full VIP treatment. The trip will also include shopping at the no-price-tag boutiques and the lil one gets 3 sales assistants helping her to choose the outfits; and
- Mr Big will be in town.

All three in the same week (I havent decided which to choose).

But the truth is, I am not sure I want any of those. I want to rest. I havent been getting enough. I just couldnt sleep these days as much as I want to.

Maybe I am thinking too much....

Someone told me to follow my heart. Of late, it keeps telling that I should go back and it has nothing to do with men. It just feels right, that is all.

It is a difficult decision but for now, all I want is a good night sleep.

10 comments:

Hyphenated L said...

andrea bocelli!

Lee said...

Hi Ms B, wow, thats wonderful, a holiday in an exotic Middle Eastern land.
Go...go...and have a beautiful holiday.

The repose of sleep refreshes only the body. It rarely sets the soul at rest. The repose of the night does not belong to us. It is not the possession of our being. Sleep opens within us an inn for phantoms. In the morning we must sweep out the shadows.

Ms B, I am presently constructing a new posting, will have couple of ahemm, interests specially for you.
Will post later in the afternoon, my time. Be seeing you. Have a nice day, Lee.

D said...

Shhh... enuff said. sleep well. :)

Anonymous said...

all sounds so tempting, lucky you!

choose any that would allow you to rest at the same time... take care, and try to slow down the active mind once in a while! :)

... said...

ms b,
go to naples, and take the following week off to just rest at home ;).

Ms B said...

Hi hypenated l,

*smiles* that would be the most practical choice.

Ms B said...

Hi Lee,

I really need a stress free vacation. Just to relax and unwind. A stroll along the beach or a sip of lemonade near the pool.

Maybe a visit to the spa and get that body massage.

U keep well Lee!

Ms B said...

d dear,

It was nice to finally talk to you!! Sorry for cutting it short. will have a long chat some time. *smiles*

Ms B said...

momster,

Sometimes I feel my life is like a movie. *winks* To be able to go away is one thing, but to be able to choose is another.

I seriously need a break. Hmm, maybe I should wish for a trip to a nice hotel, sun bathing next to the pool in my bikini, surrounded with patrick dempsey and eric dane lookalike. *grins* Better, one of them gives me the much needed massage. *rotfl*

Ms B said...

hi darlene,

I have been to naples. luv the place! But this time, i'd be watching the show and I know it is not to be missed.

Sigh... so tempted to just sleep in for a few days....