7 facts about me:
1. I am tall compare to the average malay women. Once I went on a blind date and I asked him whether it was ok for me to wear heels. I was being polite. Oh, my girlfriends’ first question after a date would be his height!
2. I love to eat and it always raises people’s eyebrows, especially if it involves chips, ice creams, cheese etc, as it is not shown by my body figure.
3. I am not a fan of shoes or handbags. I trust my collections are only a fraction of what women with the same purchasing power but they are enough to make me look good. *LOL*
4. Cooking is like a therapy for me and I cook out of love. When I am stressed or just want to relax, I cook. If the lil one craves for a particular dish, I will do it. This fact is not common among family and friends as I hardly do so back home (or probably the way I appear?). Once my girl said to the grandparents, “Mummy never cooks here and you think she can’t but she makes really yummy food”.
5. I drink mocha EVERYDAY! Even the coffee guy/girl at the cafe near work knows my order without me uttering a word.
6. I love nasi lemak kerang and thankfully, during the last 2 trips back, I found a place close enough to home that have them served all day long!
7. I am a single parent to a beautiful and adorable daughter, who always wishes for her mum to find her prince. I reckon he is lost somewhere. Can someone please give him a map?
I now tag D, Darlene, Syuks, NJ, Fizzy, Momster, Kak Teh, anyone else up for it?
Oh, happy deepavali everyone! Hope those back home are enjoying the long weekend.