Thursday, August 13, 2009

Shake your booty

On a day when I got home early, I managed to catch an episode of this and somehow, I just cant get enough(please mute mixpod before playing the video):





Each time I watch, I can feel every muscle dancing along its tune, mentally speaking of course. I'm sure if I get up and shake my booty, I bet I can hear cracks here and there. I'm reminded of the days when I used to hit the floor for a few hours with the partner-in-crime, surviving on a bottle of water. As she now resides in the Land Down Under, it wont be anytime soon for us to rekindle the passion. Oh I forgot. The young lady has seen some of my moves and is keen to get my groove back, dancing together at a nearby park and totally oblivious of everyone.

Hmm, having an active child does keep you fit (at least it works for me. Why waste on gym’s fees?).

Have a good weekend friends!

2 comments:

Naz in Norway said...

Woooohooooo I love this! Will show EJ this tomorrow morning.
Thanks MsB.

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Ms B...enjoy your weekend while shaking your booty...;-)