Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spark

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us. ~ Albert Schweitzer

Please accept my heartfelt thanks for your wise and kind words. Just when I thought I should give up the idea of writing, your words have encouraged me to continue. As I look back at the times when I had my rough days and poured my heart out here, it was you who gave your time to read and lifted my spirits up despite not knowing who I was (and still am to most).

Thank you to my lovely blogger friends and silent good-hearted readers. Thank you for giving me that spark. I hope I have touched your life in a way I could possibly have just like what you have done for me.

*Ms B apologises for this short entry as she is down with a bug. She just wanted to tell how much she was moved by the words received. She hopes she gets a good night sleep and dreams of a juicy topic to be posted next.*

12 comments:

D said...

oops... i think the bug's going around now. you take care!

on the topic of writing, i've been there too often, my dear. too often indeed. despite all, pausetoreflect is still running (though sometimes so stale), so why shouldn't the-mocha-lover? *grin*

Inah said...

Have a good rest Ms B :)

Hugs n kisses from an average girl living in the land of down under :)

Hazia said...

Hi, glad you're back. Was too busy to drop by lately:)

n.i. said...

take a good care of urself, ya? (and mini B too)...

Ms B said...

D,

U must be joking? Why on earth should you ever think of stopping? YOu add sugar in my mocha. *winks*

Oh, I just dont know whats wrong but it has been two days. Just slight ache here and there. Or perhaps it's a big sign that I'm getting old. *lol*

Ms B said...

Inah dear,

Ah, from a jane to another jane. *winks* For a girl who is doing her PhD at a young age, you have a lot to smile about.

so how was the brownies?

Ms B said...

Hazia,

Oh yes, I know you have been busy. I drop by sometimes.

Ah, I suppose I should keep rambling here. It keeps my sanity. *smiles*

Ms B said...

n.i.,

Thanks! Rested well but I think it'll be a long day for the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

salam dari Dublin.. saje2 je ziarah sini jap.. rajin2, meh laa jenguk2 my blog.. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Ms B,

Oh your down with flu? I just had mine..yeah just like what D said, the bug is going around.

Oh Ms B, just feel what you wanna feel. You wanna rest from writing please do as I have done before & will do so again. Write again when you feel like it. This is just an outlet for us to share what counts for us personally. Those who like what we write will join in the conversation.

Just go with the flow.

You get well soon dear ok. Hugs to you both.

Ms B said...

Hi Jhazkitaro,

thanks for dropping by. I have been to your place before. Will drop by from time to time.

Ms B said...

Ruby dear,

I am feeling better thank you. I think you got the bug due to your hectic schedule. I hope you are getting enough rest.

As for writing, I doubt it will stop me. In life, there will always be people who love to find faults in others. Best to keep them away from us.

I am definitely going with the flow.

You take care too!

Hugs & kisses from both of us.