Friday, July 27, 2007

Party

This mummy rocks!

Why? Because she threw a great birthday party for her lil princess.

I promised to share with you of my lil girl’s party, so here it is.

The kids loved it! It was simple yet entertaining. We used our creativity to keep the kids entertained. The theme was Pirates of the Caribbean. The lil one had an awesome outfit (mummy is not sure when she will wear it again). Mama GoodFood helped out with face painting whilst I made the tattoo for the kids. We played the movie throughout the party. Lucky for us that the place had a plasma screen. Food was yummy, compliments to the restaurant’s chef. Parents enjoyed it (I didn’t know that kids’ birthday parties at this part of the world generally do not provide food). So parents were quite surprised that they could actually eat. Hehhehe…

Now my lil girl is all grown up. Sigh… She keeps reminding me on how many ‘grown-up’ things she can do. I told her, “don’t grow up too soon. Mummy will miss the ‘baby’ you.”

To my lil girl, I thank God for giving me the most treasured gift. You are indeed a special soul, who touches everyone’s life in her own special way. Your smile brightens up my day, your hugs make me feel safe and that everything will be alright, your kindness makes you a truly wonderful person in everyone’s eyes. A little soul that gives a lot. May all your wishes come true. May you have a wonderful year ahead.

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

simah said...

happy belated birthday dear princess!