Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Candidate

Message from my little brother this morning:
“I’m having dinner with my sponsor and their alumni. Maybe there is a boyfriend candidate for you.”

LOL! My little brother never fails to amuse me. I think he’s profiling my potential-to-be boyfriend.

Given a choice, I would like to have someone from the same background. However, it seems I keep bumping into people with differences in everything e.g. Mr Milan, McDreamy. Mr Milan remains a close friend despite me saying that I don’t have any romantic feelings for him. McDreamy will always be McDreamy. So it’ll take a very great character to take his place, if ever. Hey, it’s rare to find someone who can fly you to the moon. And to have that feeling for the last 1 year and ongoing is almost non-existence.

I wont be surprised if I remain single, seriously. Especially considering the career options on my plate.

Ps: Is it official that Hans is now single???? anyone has his number? Hehheheh… Simah will nag me for being so ‘perempuan’? Oh well Simah, he’s good looking, right?

4 comments:

Ghaz said...

Why looking far far far away ...

Maybe there is someone very close to your heart and your princess heart ...

There is always a way ... if there is a will ...

Ikhlas dari Jauh ....

Anonymous said...

Hi Ghazali,

Thanks for dropping by. I'm sure there is someone close to me and my lil one but the choice will lead me further away from my homeland. And I lllloooovvveeee my country!!!!!!! :D Missing KL badly.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha u bet i will nag nag nag..hahaha memang so perempuan.. !!..

at least u have mr milan n mc dreamy at ur tail...

adik miss istanbul.. work hard to find ur sister a man..i mean a real man *wink*

Ms B said...

Simah dear,

Biasalaa perempuan. hehehhe....

My baby brother is working hard to find me a real man. hehheheheh....