Friday, May 25, 2012

Sun and sea

Weather has been brilliant for the past few days and people are pretty much enjoying themselves by taking a stroll or hanging out at the parks. I have been making extra journey compare to my usual morning routine. There was one day when I walked for more than an hour, back and forth, feeling ray of sunshine and soft breeze touching my skin. Heaven indeed.

In fact these glorious days have made me pined for a holiday by the beach. The last time we had one was a year ago where the young lady spent her days with the Partner at the pool or making sandcastles while I indulged myself into much-deserved spa treatment. I am really hoping that we can squeeze a sun-sea holiday this summer either in M’sia or Turkey. As always, I will be fussing about my tan and while the Partner gets burnt easily, he wont be a shade darker. In fact after his skin peels off, they become smoother and it is bloody annoying that he doesn’t have to spend a penny for it. Geesh!! Thankfully he finds my tone-changing appealing and doesn’t seem to understand why I keep complaining whenever I see myself reacting positively to Mr Sun.

For the time being I can only daydream of lounging myself under a huge umbrella while listening to the laughter of my two precious angles building an awesome castle nearby. Hmm, if I know them better, they will probably annoy each other on what needs to be done for the masterpiece. I must remind myself to plug my ears and listen to my favourite tunes.      

No comments: