Thursday, December 15, 2011

The extended break

I have decided to extend this break until I feel things are more certain. At the moment, I am needed by my loved ones and to put aside my career is a small price to pay. I do not want to wake up one day feeling regretful for not taking this chance to be there for them. I am blessed for having friends who have been giving strong support during this troubled time, some have taken up my role by physically being there for my loved ones. I cant thank them enough and wish the Almighty to repay their kindness.

Most importantly, I am blessed for having a supportive partner and daughter to keep me going.

2 comments:

T said...

Hi Ms B, sometimes your gut feel will tell you what's best to do. I am very sure you have made the best decision. Enjoy the extended break? :)

Ms B said...

Hi T,

I have seen many people getting consumed in their work or something similar that they forget there are more important things in life. My family needs me, mum in particular, so it didnt take me long to decide.

Rezeki tak lari ke mana... :)