Tuesday, August 23, 2011

what's your name?




What do you get when three old buddies get-together after years being apart? One awesome night full of crazy stuff! From singing birthday song together with the service crew to eyeing good-looking boys, it was as if we never left and didn’t age.
Of course the fact a friend happens to be VVIP of the restaurant due to her frequent trips there made the whole thing great. We felt at home and simply were being ourselves, which involved dance moves and being super-friendly with their team.

The bonus was a huge piece of delicious Pavlova for us to share. I settled for Tiramisu. The double-blow was too much to handle that I couldn’t sleep last night. Sugar and caffeine over-dosed.

Once again I became the victim as my friends ‘humiliated’ me with their constant questions about a particular guy who was serving us. It wasn’t easy for the handsome looking with nicely built body Uzbek that he blushed for a few times. As he’s pursuing post-graduate course, he definitely knew how to keep the conversation going.

Anyway, it was a great night. Lovely food and in company of good friends. I hope we’ll continue this tradition in years to come. Our group was incomplete as a friend is in Perth and it would have been crazier if she was there.

And it all started with a question to the Miller look-a-like, “what’s your name?” His smile made our day (me in particular). *grins*

3 comments:

The Momster said...

*ehem* being naughty eh? ;)

T said...

Hi Ms B, found your blog from one of those blogs I have been reading.. This entry of yours reminds me of my own friends..We'll be crazy when we get together.. 40 yo we are but we agreed to be 37 when we meet.. No difference to you? It is to us.. hahaha

Ms B said...

momster,

We were a crazy bunch of old ladies
! lol. Poor guy who kept blushing as we constantly teased him.

Hi T,

I think my group behaved like we were in our 20s. :D But come to think of it, I doubt we would be doing those stuff at that age. Somehow 30s boosts our creativity level.