Thursday, May 06, 2010

Where are you, Nanny McPhee?


When you need me, but do not want me, then I will stay. When you want me, but do not need me, then I have to go.

Do you think she’ll bend her rule this time as I am in dire need of help with this packing? My home is like a shipwreck and getting those old stuff from our wardrobe, storeroom and under the bed storage is not helping. My dust allergy got so bad yesterday that I had to stop and went to bed early.

And today my migraine decided to keep me company. Just great!!!

4 comments:

IDB said...

oh oh...take it easy! do it room by room too. and dont bother about cooking, just order takeaway or just tapau from malaysia hall...hehe.

hope all goes well with the packing and i cant believe you're leaving the country! :(

The Momster said...

Keep well, Ms B! Maybe you should get those professional movers to help you? :)

Ms B said...

IDB,

Thankfully our place isnt that big, so technically packing should be relatively easy (yeah right!). *grins* I shall resort to take-aways and Msia hall on our last week here.

I still cant believe I'm leaving as well. My emotions are on a roller-coaster and sometimes I ask myself, am i leaving or going?

Ms B said...

MOmster,

We'll use the prof movers to send stuff we need to the other city. Maybe I should get those face masks to minimise sneezing.