Friday, November 27, 2009

The love story so far



If there's a crisis, you don't freeze, you move forward. You get the rest of us to move forward. Because you've seen worse. You've survived worse, and you know we'll survive too. You say you're all dark and twisty. It's not a flaw, it's a strength. It makes you who you are. I'm not gonna get down on one knee, I'm not gonna ask a question. I love you, and I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you.




To love each other, even when we hate each other
Nobody walks out. No matter what happens
That we'll take care of each other, even when we're old, and smelly, and senile
This is forever


*Ms B and Mini B would like to thank their beautiful friends for their love, thoughts and support.*

1 comment:

IDB said...

ohhh...mcdreamy finally dropped the big Q ??? is this the curent season ? i havent been following the latest..too occupied with the little one!