Thursday, April 26, 2007

Messy home

The little one has been stressed for the past few days. She started tidying up the house and stopped playing. She just refused to play or touch any of her toys. She said she didn’t want the house to be messy. When I coaxed her to play, she actually cried. She stopped playing. The house looked like a bachelor’s place, no sign of a kid living there. As if it lost its soul.

When she is down, she does these odd things. She doesn’t know how to express her anger or sadness. Usually, she does it by doing something differently. This was different. This was odd. This has been happening for the past few days and I was beginning to get worried.

Mum told me to be patient and wait for a few more days. So did the nanny. We all knew pretty well the cause of her sadness.

So yesterday when I got home, God knows how relief I felt when I saw the books and pencils scattered on the table. There she was, playing jigsaw puzzle with the nanny.

My baby is back and I know she is fine. Our house is full of life.

Going back to a messy home….priceless.

2 comments:

simah said...

pricelesss...definitely

Ms B said...

Simah dear,

Yes. It was a priceless moment. Happy giler! My baby is back to herself. :D