Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Women on top

Take 1:

I went for a traditional malay massage, complete with hot stone pressed all over your body. Before the session commenced, the lady was surprised to know that I am a mother of one. Upon pulling down the batik cloth to massage my stomach, her jaws dropped, paused and said;
"Ya cantiknya badan Cik Puan!" (You have a beautiful body!)
When she continued with the massage, she kept saying that I have no fat. Even after the session ended, she told her supervisor and my mom that I have a nice body. Well, mom added that I eat a lot.
I felt like a beauty queen. *winks*

Take 2:
I went to the hospital for a medical check up. While filling the form, the nurse asked, "are you married miss?"
"I even have a daughter."
The nurses had a surprised look on their face.

Take 3:
My friend mentioned to her office mate, who used to work in the same department with me a few years back, that she was meeting me for dinner. The guy, known for his outspoken mind, said to my friend out loud, "Ms B, she's MILF". (kindly google the term if you have not heard of it, like I did until my friend explained it to me just now.)

I suppose all three should really make my day, among other things. Also, sorry for not being able to reply everyone's messages. Internet is damn slow!

ps: Yes Kak Teh, I am having fun! Miss u loads!

Pss: Why men (some) are just freakingly idiots??!!!! Breathe in breathe out.. I need some therapy.. can I secretly wish to dream both McDreamy and McSteamy tonite? *winks*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i now know what MILF means... hehehe...

D said...

babes, you ARE beautiful (though I've not met you) and the people around you are blind!

Keep that gorgeous body of yours for the real prince. Aaahh.. i too need to pamper myself before going back!

Kak Teh said...

Ms B, I am in cold, rain sodden Edinburgh. Soak in all the sunshine before you come back.

PS, if i were to go to the spa, questions of the opposite nature will be asked of me. Sigh!

Ms B said...

momster,

hahhah... me too!! I was so clueless when the gf told me. My fren actually agreed to what the guy said! she even asked me to drop by at her workplace to prove her point to the men!

Ms B said...

d,

we are all hot mama!!! *winks* beauty is both inside and outside. To me, you are one of the most beautiful mama!

Yes.. do go for that spa!

Ms B said...

Kak teh dear,

huh!!! U even passed to be my sister. What are you talking about??!?!

Sigh... is it really wet over there? I'm going to miss the hot weather here (and of course, the exotic men *winks*).