Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cashmere Mafia



Four ambitious, sexy women who have been best friends since business school, Mia, Zoe, Juliet and Caitlin, try to have it all. They aren't just powerful and intelligent as singular executive sensations in a man's world; they've bonded into a formidable unit  a female "boys' club" -- to support and counsel each other through good times and bad. How better to climb up the corporate ladder than with your buddies at your side?

Set in glamorous New York City, where titans of media, finance, advertising and publishing reside, these driven women, who daily share their relatable and relevant problems dealing with both the boardroom and bedroom, combine their smarts, wit and humor to deal with personal and professional misfortunes and stunning triumphs. Whether it's coping with rocky marriages, fending off scheming colleagues or just trying to find themselves in the midst of chaotic lives, these compelling women use their valuable friendship to keep centered.


*****

I bet this is going to be an interesting series, especially when I can relate myself to it. *winks*

So which character do you think I am?

2 comments:

Lee said...

MsB, I don't think you are either of what you posted.
This my personal opinion...I have not had the pleasure of shaking your had or have a kerang noodle lemak with you, ha ha...
but deep down inside you is a very warm, sentimental, passionate kampong girl at heart.

You my kind of lady. Underneath your YSL, Prada, Christian Dior power suits, slinky outfits...you the kind of lady I will present a dozen red roses....but one will be made of silk.
I think you know what I will say re the silk rose, *wink*, ha ha.

My wife once told me that with all my styles and whatever with women, deep down I am a kampong boy at heart.
And that I must admit its true...my becoming an alligator was partly thru circumstances, as money grew on trees those days...going out with flashy women...till I met a woman, underneath all that Avon, Elizabeth Arden, whatever was, is a simple small town girl...I married her.

No Ms B, you are one warm, wonderful lady...only the fung shui in your life is still slightly out of alignment...but I assure you, HE will appear...just be yourself.
You stay gorgeous Ms B, and don't forget the lip gloss, ha ha. Lee.

Ms B said...

Hi Lee,

Back in the old days, when I was still working in KL, I had my own "Cashmere Mafia" group. There were three of us. Tried to meet up once a week or a fortnight. Usually in Bangsar, different restaurants each time. Catching up about office politics, shoes, handbags and MEN. *winks* (Tho I was the only one married with a baby!).

Those were the good days... Two of us are now living outside Asia.

Ah, as for my feng shui. I know he is out there. When the time is right, fate will lead us together and our hearts will open up.

For now, I shall enjoy my life. Being a mother and a woman. *smiles*