Sunday, July 06, 2008

Two become one



Booth: Here we are, all of us basically lone, separate creatures just circling each other, all searching for that slightest hint of a real connection. Some look in the wrong places, some they just give up hope, because in their mind they think: "Oh, there is nobody out there for me." But all of us we keep trying over and over again. Why? Because every once in a while, every once in a while two people meet and there is that spark. And yes Bones, he is handsome and she is beautiful and maybe that's all they see at first. But making love, making love, that's when two people become one.

Bones: It is scientifically impossible for two objects to occupy the same space.

Booth: Yeah, but what's important is we try. And when we do it right we get close.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbu, Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

Always love your topics, ha ha...the ahemmm hints of sensuality, love and the moon our dream...Ms Istanbul, you my kind of lady. Lee.

Ms B said...

Hi Lee,

I love to dream. Usually they are just wishful thinking. Like when I was in uni, I wished that one day I'd be working in one of the financial cities (NY/London etc). It was just a wishful thinking cos I knew that I'd spend my entire life in Msia.

I prove myself wrong.

It is possible to achieve the impossible dreams. Make a wish and nature will take its course (tho some effort from our side is required too).

Always look forward to see the moon and the stars. Typical women. *LOL*