Monday, July 14, 2008

Gossip & hubby material



Come to think of it, the only reason I love watching Gossip Girl is the love that these two have for each other, even after 20 years! The scene when Rufus gave Lily away on her wedding (literally speaking) would have been the sweetest moment these two will ever share.

Speaking of gossips, rumours has it that I’m going to X city for an assignment. The truth is I don’t even know that I am part of the team. But hey, any news is still good, right? It shows that people think of me. *smiles*

Had an interesting text exchange with Mr Big:

Me: Your boss, The Armani Man, is really yummy. For his age, he looks really damn good.
Mr Big: Tell me about it. He’s quite a candy hubby material.
Me:
Yeah. Tall, lean body, handsome looking in a suit to die for! Seriously yummy.
(I actually asked Mr Big if he could help me out. *LOL*)

Another interesting conversation with mom. She tried to promote someone through the phone! Told her that if I decide to get married, preferably he’s a friend i.e. someone I can talk to (of course it’s a bonus if he comes with a certain package.) *winks* In the last two months, including mom, quite a number of people think that I’m getting married soon (i.e. this year). If this keeps going, even I myself will end up believing. Oh yeah, even my horoscope said the same thing! “It’s a good year for your soul-mate to appear”. Something along those lines.

Goosebumps all over but who wouldn’t want a candy man, especially when he respects you as a person, a woman and a friend? Someone who protects your values and virtues.

Now, that’s totally priceless.

No comments: