Monday, August 31, 2009

Lesson from Mraz




.......(still thinking of what to write)......

After almost 24 hours, I still cant manage to pull together my thoughts and let the idea flow. The mind boggles too much (or maybe the heart is trying to say something).

Darn! I hate it when I have no control of myself. I hate of having my words mumbled or tongue twisted. I hate it when I come back from a “hang-out” session singing to myself, raising the eyebrows of people close to me.

Most of all, I hate it when I dont really know what exactly is driving me nuts. The idea of meeting someone at this junction when I know which path I will be taking is just something that I do not foresee. Let alone when the person involved is the most unlikely to have anything in common as the gap is there. Which is bothering me the most, the junction or the gap?

But then again, who does?

Definitely I did not see this coming... Maybe I should stick to spending my time with books. At least when I reach the part which can be overwhelming, I can skip a few chapters
.


.

8 comments:

... said...

aww ms b. love the song. thanks for putting it up.

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

skipping chapters eh?
maybe you can try to escape the overwhelming situation for now and indulge yourself with mocha perhaps?
*wink*

have a nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

Oopsss! I do not want to speculate, but I did not see this coming too. ;)

Take care you! Maybe a detachment from everything would actually do you some good-just keep my updated through emails la! hehe.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Aaahhh...Mraz is da man! Hehehe...

Ms B said...

darlene,

I was trying to emphasise his comments before he sang. Like, smack on the face. *lol*

Ms B said...

Jane,

My temporary solution during times like these is food therapy ie cook/bake. I ended up with lasagna last night. *grins*

Ms B said...

momster,

i think you can guess what is the "issue" here. did not see this coming *rolling head*

I think detachment sounds good. thats what I intend to do over the next few...err days? or weeks?

Ms B said...

CG,

Mraz always knows what to say. Dr love sungguh!