Thursday, May 14, 2009

Candy boy

Zack: I haven't actually literally done it before you know?
Sweets: Had sex?
Zack: Ended someone's life ... why doesn't anyone ever believe I've had sex?

The other day I was talking to a friend and how my presumptions on the subject matter did not make sense to him. It appeared that my theory led to the candy boy situation i.e. the lady's beau is much younger. I told him that it is fairly common these days to have a candy boy in our arms, which I think goes well with the candy bag. John finally bought the idea and agreed that the likelihood of his friend to be in a company of a young man was high.

Then, he popped out a statement, "I am surprised that no one (re younger man) has asked you out. Some find it very appealing to go out with matured ladies."

Dude, just because I don’t say much about my social life, it does not mean that I'm lacking of it. Well perhaps I am, especially for the past few weeks with a deadline to meet and when it was finally delivered, the only thing I want to do with my spare time is to cook for the young lady or to lounge myself on the sofa playing the brain game with her.

More often than not, I find people who talk much about it tend to have less, especially men. Some simply love to boast of their conquest, which I find it hard to digest. It has nothing to do with their physical appearance, but rather on their personality and relationship status. I’m sure you get the picture. I suppose it comes with this mid-life crisis theory, that there is a need for a person to prove how worthy one is in their desired area. It seems they feel the need to test the market and whether they still have the mojo to attract members of the opposite sex.

Anyway, don’t they ever heard the saying 'good girls are better liars'? *grins* Please don’t underestimate the geeks and the nerds. I'm sure you've watched American Pie. *winks*

On another note, I’d like to wish someone happy birthday. As much as I would like to send Alex Karev to your doorstep, I think we could settle with a picture of a candy boy, Lucas:


Picture from cwtv.com

Have a good weekend friends!

*Ms B is counting the days to see Mr Hanks with her not-so-imaginary candy boy. She thinks Mr Hanks will give the excitement she needs, tho perhaps the candy boy might have a trick or two under his sleeves.*

6 comments:

... said...

"...goes well with the candy bag"
LOL.
have a good weekend ms b.

D said...

Hehe... Give that dude a plonk on the head the next time you see him, will ya? LOL

Candy boy?? Hmmm... well that's a thought! ;)

Ms B said...

darlene,

*grins* I guess i just made the candy boy as an accessory to match with the bag.

Ms B said...

D,

*lol* I wouldnt want to be sued for physical abuse babe.

Oh honey, we've all been there. It's good to boost the morale but sometimes, it can be quite err... mentally challenging to be in a company of boys.

But then again, how do we explain when middle aged men act like one too? hmm.....

HH said...

It's been a while since I last dropped by, yea? How's life?

Hmm.... younger men as an option? I really have to change my whole perspective on this one.

Ms B said...

Hi LHM,

Yes, it has been a while and I can see that you have been updating more often now.

Perhaps we should keep our mind (and heart) open to possibilities.