Thursday, May 21, 2009

The award

n.i. was kind enough to give me this award:


Thank you! The award comes with a set of rules:

State 5 interesting facts about the person who gave you this award:
1. She takes great length to make sure her loved ones get healthy meals i.e. she makes her own nuggets (I just have to mention this dear).
2. She's a shopaholic (aren’t we all honey?).
3. Apparently she's also creative, judging from her effort to make the bag for her friend.
4. Her ability to express her emotions without holding anything back amazes me, as I for one lack of it.
5. She's been a regular for quite some time now but I only found out that she was related to a favorite blogger of mine way much later. Indeed I can be that clueless.

Each blogger must mention 10 facts about themselves or their hobbies before choosing the next recipients:
1. I drink mocha every morning, to the extent that the barista at the cafe near work confirms my order even before I utter a word.
2. I love reading but barely have time for it.
3. My favorite meal is nasi lemak kerang.
4. In the old days, I used to have 3-4 meals of rice daily i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner and occasional tea time if I had to work late.
5. My lunch now consists of soup, salad or jacket potato. *dismal*
6. After my third attempt of the brain game, I was told that my brain was equivalent to a calculator. *rolling eyes*
7. Recently I purchased 4 collections or 25 books in total for the young lady. She’s pretty excited and I hope they arrive before the term breaks.
8. Cooking is therapeutic for me.
9. During summer, we spend our days at the park, equipping ourselves with enough snacks, a book each and her favourite toys.
10. I just realized that I have purchased 6 pairs of shoes since the beginning of the year, probably twice as many as I did last year. *smacking her head*

You have to choose 10 recipients of this award and describe them:
1.
D – I think she can be the next Jamie Oliver or Mr Ramsay.
2.
Momster – she always makes me touched whenever she speaks of her little one.
3.
CG - Whatever she writes, from music to food, it turns out brilliant.
4.
Darlene- She has wicked sense of humour.
5.
Naz - This lady who resides in Norway always cracks me with her postings, especially on those old malay movies.
6.
Jumper - He loves to run. Oh, he also writes really well and shares his life lessons which are worth pondering.
7.
Danial - Obviously this guy loves to travel and snaps pictures everywhere.
8.
The Biker - I think he loves bikes more than women, or maybe equally.
9.
NJ - She's a jet-setting corporate lady but somehow I feel she's better off spending her days at the beach and writing a book, than attending those board meetings. If you are reading this, when are you going to update?
10.
Kak Teh - I just love her writing. Hooked.

Alas, not forgetting to the one who gave me this award, n.i. Hmm, was I supposed to answer this in Malay? *curious look*

7 comments:

n.i. said...

hey, u did it!!! u managed to translate the tag hahahahahaha good job!

... said...

yay thank you! =D

Anonymous said...

okayyy, i should really do this tag since i've received two (only?!) awards already... :P

thank you so much Ms B!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Ms B...ooowwhhh...thanks for the award! will post the award on my blog later...;-)

Naz in Norway said...

thanks thanks thanks! :)
will do it this weekend.

Ms B said...

n.i.,

Thanks for the award again!

darlene,

Thank u for keeping me entertained with your postings!

Ms B said...

momster,

*grins* yeay! thanks for doing it!

Danial,

Who can resist ur blog, esp with the food posting these days? *winks*

Naz,

take your time! I'm struggling too as it is the term break.