Thursday, January 29, 2009

Scary is sexy



On my way back to London, I had a post composed in my thoughts. Once reached, I decided to have a cup of tea at a nearby cafe. As I sipped my drink, a guy stood in front of me. I just looked straight at him, thinking where we have met before. It took me awhile to figure out that he was one of the boys. He said hello and mentioned my name.

Darn! I didn’t even know his. But at least I remember where we met. *LOL* Once again, the girlish feeling crept into me and I felt so wobbly that I couldn’t manage to stay long at the cafe.

So my nicely composed post seemed to have lost when the moment struck. The good thing was it took my throbbing headache away as well, at least for awhile.

On another note, I realise my taste has gone weirder and weirder. I find the new character, Castiel, simply irresistible. I doubt we’ll see him in any sexy mode. It is ok I guess since Dean will share his steamy moments with us in the new season, as if he hadn’t already done so in the past. *grins*

9 comments:

Inah said...

new layout?? i like it MsB :)

Supernatural?? hohoh..i like dean too!!

Anonymous said...

increasing age contributing to the taste factor? :D

... said...

ms b,

i came here earlier and blur sekejap thinking 'which boys ni?' because there was no link earlier right? owhh.. the sports player ;). spill, spill.

ps: is castiel the elder brother? i don't watch supernatural. i only know there are 2 brothers in the series.

pps: weirder how? hmm... *am trying to decode*

Anonymous said...

dearie..
hugs! missed u!! how r things??

ur taste getting weirder n weirder? hmmm...

u take care eh?

Yup! found this addy somehow! hahaha

n.i. said...

age has taken its toll maybe? hahahaa

Ms B said...

Inah,

Yeah. Thought it'll be nice to have a makeover. Dean amat sexy. *winks*

momster,

*LOL* The funny thing is, Castiel is an angel, hence no emotion, feelings etc. Why oh why do I find him hot!??!?!

Ms B said...

darlene,

I'm not techy savvy like u. *grins* Nothing to talk about the boys. Plus I'm more interested in the other one. But, hey, bonus point as his friend knew/remembered me. *LOL*

Dean is the older bro, Sam is the younger. Castiel is the new charac, an angel. BUt damn! He's hot too. I wonder if we get to see him (half) naked. *evil thoughts*

Ms B said...

simah darling,

Oh how I missed you. been waiting for you to update ur blog. Things are challenging. So swamped at work since new year. I havent called you for ages, go figure. *grins*

Mmg weird. He's an angel for crying out loud. No emotion.

U keep well dear.

Ms B said...

n.i.,

Age is definitely a contributing factor. *LOL* Maybe it is wise to go out with the young ones.