Monday, January 12, 2009

Barely breathing

Picture taken from privatepracticeinsider.com

While I was having lunch at my desk, I felt someone touched my back. As I glanced, he came next to me and went down on his knees. Barely inches away, he whispered, saying he realised that my birthday fell over the weekend and wished.

All I could think of was pulling his head closer and placing a kiss. He is (un)fortunately damn good looking, with a nice set of lips and beautiful blue eyes. Of course I was more focused on his lips. They were soft pink, smooth and sweet. *drooling*

It took me by surprise that he knew my birthday as well as the breathtaking gesture. I was so smitten by the whole thing that it didn't matter to me that I'd have another late one this week. Tell me, who needs a boyfriend when fine-looking friends/colleagues keep doing things that a lover usually fails.

Shake it off woman! Just shake it off. He is just another regular colleague (who happens to be hot, inside out!).

But you bet it was a sweet touch to mark my birthday. *on cloud nine*

18 comments:

D said...

oooohh... hope you didn't really drool in front of him! ;) hehe!

think that was a great enough 'birthday' present, eh? you keep well - never mind the long hours now!

Ms B said...

oh D! I flushed!!!!! Goodness heaven. I could feel a sudden rush and felt the heat all over my face. I doubt a boyfriend would do that to me.

My colleagues are so sweet and thoughtful. It is very distracting when they are hot as well! Indeed a great present. *smiles*

ps: Hoping the long hours ends soon.

Inah said...

goshh..i just wish i have the same colleague :P

*jealous* :P

~Ibu Anggun~ said...

waaa Ms B..

your office environment must be very 'motivating' with gorgeous colleagues around.. hihi..

do you have any vacancy there ;p

Naz in Norway said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

Ms B said...

Inah,

Sometimes I wonder whether my colleagues are in the wrong line. Gorgeous looking with nice body.

It is a good therapy esp when we have to work long hours. *winks*

Ms B said...

Jane,

Exactly my point! Not only they are hot, they have a good heart. So touched by their gestures.

Melt melt melt......

U can apply anytime. *grins*

Ms B said...

Naz,

*rolling eyes* *grins*

[danial][ma] said...

hej! Ms B...cooool & sweeeeet...happy birthday..;-)

Ms B said...

Hi danial,

Very cool and sweet (if only I can actually taste the sweetness. *LOL*)

Thank u! I'm just so tired. Been working late since last week.

Cosmic_GurL said...

*Fanning herself* I would've fallen off my chair...hahaha...such a sweet sweet gesture la...so is he single? :P

Ms B said...

CG,

hey girl! Havent seen you for awhile. Hope all is well.

I should have fallen off the chair, right? then probably accidently kissed him *LOL* *naughty thoughts* The fact that he came over and whispered, huiyooo....

(un)fortunately most of my colleagues are single. How can I leave this "motivating" environment? *LOL*

keep well dear!

n.i. said...

owwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i'm sure it'll make u smile the whole week (even in ur sleep) *wink*

Ms B said...

n.i.,

Definitely! Just like I mentioned in ur blog.

I hope I get to dream of him in a sexier way. *winks*

Kak Teh said...

Ms B, so sorry I missed everything - too lazy to crawl out of duvet and now the fun's gone. anyway, happy belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

i've been a bit slow in catching up with blogs lately, and i just got to read this! isyyy... rugi! and sorry i have to make a belated wish now :(

"Happy Birthday Ms B! I hope you will have a blessed life and would age gracefully too! ;)"

how come no men ever got on bended knee with me? i SO envy you! :D

Ms B said...

KT dear,

It's ok. We can always have the makan2 next time. it's been awhile since i had steamboat.

Ms B said...

momster,

If u must know, this entry had the highest hits for the week. *LOL* Thanks dear. I am old, sigh....

let us age gracefully! Must take ur advice to slow down and pamper myself more.

my 1st encounter too. Luckily i didnt faint, eh? almost, but not quite. *grins*