Monday, June 09, 2008

The land (and house)

What would you do when he tells you that he's purchasing a piece of land, and eventually building the house..? Even after not meeting nor speaking properly to you for more than a few months...

It is not helping when he still calls you by the sweet nicknames....

I cant afford to be emotionally drained again. I just wish you let me go.

note:
Thank you Mr Big for listening to my ramblings (even when there was a queue outside your room when we were on the phone). As much as I should be thrilled for knowing that a land has been bought, you and I both know that it doesn’t matter. And once again, you always make time to listen. When the time comes, I will tell you about the new guy.

Men may come and go but you are still there for me. I am counting my blessings.

*thinking* I'm watching too much Grey's. Sigh...

6 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Ms Istanbul, saya ni ada mabuk sikit read both of your postings.
There's two men involved here? And not being ready to take the next step?
Okay..will follow your sequel...ha ha. Lee.

D said...

You know what? Men are scumbags. You're in control of your life - don't let them get to you!

Hey - how to contact once in Malaysia?

Ms B said...

Hi Lee,

You tak mabuk. There are two men. One from the past, who keeps coming back despite me trying to move on i.e. The McDreamy.

Ms B said...

d,

I know. It is only when they have lost us, that they realise how much we mean in their life. When we were around, we were not being appreciated.

They cant expect us to be there for them over and over despite how things are. I reflected, analysed, and made up my mind. Sometimes when I am at loss, I will ask The One Above for guidance.

Kak Teh has your phone no, kan? I will ask from her and sms my email.

Take care dear!

Cosmic_GurL said...

You've got 2 of them? McSteamy and McDreamy??!! Hehehe..yew lucky gurl yew! Have u watched the season finale of GA?

Ms B said...

Hi there CG,

Thanks for dropping by! Yup. Actually, only have one (I dont really know how to do two at a time. Must learn to be more like Addison. hahhaha). But McDreamy keeps coming back (and it doesnt help when he has blue/green eyes.) Luckily we have not seen each other for a few months. Otherwise, melt like a burning candle. typical.

By telling me about the "land" and the "house", it is messing up my head!!! Arrghhhh....

hehhe...of course I have watched the S4 finale. Clip included in prev posting.