Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What am I gonna say..



I've been awake for a while now.
You've got me feeling like a child now.
'Cause every time I see your bubbly face,
I get the tingles in a silly place.

It starts in my toes,
And I crinkle my nose.
Wherever it goes I'll always know,
That you make me smile.
Please stay for a while now.
Just take your time,
Wherever you go.

The rain is falling on my window pane,
But we are hiding in a safer place.
Under covers staying safe and warm.
You give me feelings that I adore.

What am I gonna say...
When you make me feel this way...
I just... mmm

I've been asleep for a while now.
You tucked me in just like a child now.
'Cause every time you hold me in your arms,
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth.

It starts in my soul,
And I lose all control.
When you kiss my nose,
The feeling shows.
'Cause you make me smile.
Baby just take your time now,
Holding me tight.

Wherever you go, I always know,
'Cause you make me smile even just for a while.

Addison: I want to hear you say it out loud.
Pete: You didn't move down here because I kissed you.
Addison: [walks away] Thank you.
Pete: You so moved down here because I kissed you.

*in her own thoughts* remind me why have I decided to take this trip back home (besides that it is paid for)?

6 comments:

zah said...

Private Practice! I like the show too.. No more McDreamy and yeaa to Pete! Thank God he has good looks!

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbul, love is like swallowing hot Mocha, before its cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time.
Hey, you balek kampong? Yu miss that nasi lemak kerang already?
Stay beautiful Ms Istanbul, Lee.

Ms B said...

Zah,

I think Addison needs a decent man in her life. Bonus point for being good looking.

Ms B said...

Hi Lee,

This trip is totally uncalled for! Happened under a span of a week. I was contemplating but since there was an opportunity (plus provided for), I thought I should go.

Love? Hmmm, I think I am very sceptical with that topic. Like I said before, I want to happily date. BUt how you keep it "casual" or happily date when you have known the person for a long time?

Somehow, the feeling of being at home fits.

ps: Am I in denial?

Anonymous said...

ck kak.. denial after denial... alahai...snap out of it! *hugs*..

what about by just being u? him knowing u for so long... acting differently may make him think that..,

*eh budak ni dah buang tabiat ka?*

a trip paid for??? JELESNYAAAAAAAAAA!!

have fun at home! hope we'll get a chance to meet..:0)

hugs n kisses to sweet princess :)

Ms B said...

hahahha.... Love your choice of words. Buang tabiat ka pakai make up and baju lawa? Takkan asyik simple jer. *LOL*

I am SO IN DENIAL!! *rolling eyes*