Sunday, May 04, 2008

Thirty, flirty and thriving



Mercy - Duffy

I don't know what this is
But you got me good
Just like you knew you would
I don't know what you do
But you do it well
I'm under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
You got me begging you for mercy
Why won't you release me
I said you better release me

There is another saucy video clip with the same song but I think it'll raise the eyebrows of my fellow readers (especially the women as it is just way too hot!). So I better stick to this version. Hope you’ll excuse me to have some quality time with my fantasy. *winks* Tomorrow is a public holiday, thus good excuse to stay in bed and.....

Oh yeah, in response to Manal’s recent posting, I’m doing my bit of contribution:
If you think sex at 30 is good…just wait. Your teens and twenties are all about trial and error. Good boyfriend, bad sex; great sex, terrible boyfriend. But in your thirties, when you’ve finally figured out who and what you like, your sexual confidence booms. You’ll be reaping the rewards in bed for a long time to come. Enjoy them!
http://www.glamour.com/sexmen/articles/2006/12/sexage30?currentPage=1

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Ms Istanbul, a matured woman can anytime, anywhere be better than those in their teens or 20's.
She's more confident, more assured and she knows what she wants. i know.
She is more liberated, adventurous, no more giggly, but her seductiveness, her matured sensuality can bring out stars in daylight.
Love people like you, Ms Istanbul.
Stay easy and have fun, Lee.

Ms B said...

I think you have summed up my traits with those sentences. *winks* Let me just add one more thing, for a man to get me showing my "coughs" personality, he must get through my soul. For a person like me, it means communicating or sharing our inner thoughts.

A person whom I can be myself and vice versa. It helps if he looks like Brad Pitt but when he has the key to my soul, he can be anyone in my fantasies i.e. Orlando Bloom, Patrick Dempsey etc. *winks*

By the way, love your latest posting!

Anonymous said...

dearest ms istanbul..
i'm still around.
just that i've been busy lately, no time to blog or blog hop.
will take some time this weekend to read what i've missed so far [in your blog].

so, take care sis.
miss you! :)

Ms B said...

Fizzy dearest,

Oh dear, now u just made me cry. That is so sweet of u dear. Kept drop by at ur place but I think it's been occupied by the spider(s). *smiles*

U take care yeah! Hugs n kisses from both of us.