Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Being away..

I’m travelling again. It’ll be another hectic two weeks. I also realise for the past 3 months, I’ve been away 2 weeks each month. It must be difficult for the little one. It is harder for me too. Even today (I am still in London), I called her while at work, I can sense how much I miss her. Hearing my chatterbox talking how her day went simply cheered me up.

I must be strong for I know the purpose of my work, even when it means I have to travel. Being the only woman at my level does not mean I will get preference. At least I know I’m being treated equally (almost). If they can minimise my travel, they would. It just so happens that the job I’m being requested to do is out of the country.

Maybe it is a good thing too. Like my mom always says, whatever you do, it is ‘ibadah’, from work to taking care of your child. Take it as it is.

Going home to my lil girl’s hugs.

No comments: